Artificial grass is considered to be one of the best options when you are thinking of giving your garden a makeover. Whether one is thinking of using this grass for huge commercial parks, or for personal use these fake grasses will meet up to you expectations. There are a number of reasons why people have started considering fake greenery for their homes and terraces instead of natural grass.
Reasons for choosing artificial grass
- Artificial grass is an exact replica of natural grass as it pleases our senses and also gives a grand scenic view of the garden or terrace wherever you plan to put this artificial grass.
- It is undoubtedly cost effective as there is no maintenance cost involved; in a garden that has real grass there is also a lot of headache of maintaining it regularly. Regular watering and keeping a check on the grass by using lawn mowers can take a lot of time and money too while when you put artificial grass then you don’t have to worry about watering or mowing. So it saves both time and money.
- The artificial grass is durable and a long lasting feature as it is just one time investment and after that you just have to sit back and enjoy the greenery in your garden. These grasses usually come with a 10 year warranty.
- This grass is suitable for both indoor and outdoor as these artificial grasses come with a UV protected layer coating. So there is no tension of the direct sunlight damaging the colour pigmentation of the garden and it will remain lush and green for years.
- It is eco- friendly as it doesn’t need regular watering so in a way you save water for the planet by not watering them. No use of lawn mowers also means that there is no use of extra electricity which is good for the environment.
So these are the reasons why people have started preferring artificial grass over the real grass. Not only does it make the area look beautiful and green but it also saves the environment.